<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Bulletproof Monk Reviewed

OK, so it wasn't brilliant. It was however enjoyable despite the existance of zany wire work which has a tendency to infuriate me (as some of you know). What excited me most though was that Seann William Scott didn't suck at all, and this new movie coming out with The Rock and Christopher Walken might be good too. I think it is called the Rundown, let me check on that. Yeah, that's it. Anyway, Chow is getting old but he still rocks out pretty hard. Overall, the action scenes were weak and too wire oriented, however the comedy and drama worked enough for it to be worth a watching.

Buffy Update

I am 4 episodes into the first season of Buffy, and I must say it is disappointing. All of the characters are too simple and overdone, and it feels like a children's movie with mature themes. I hope (and hear) that it gets better especially in the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I pray that it does.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?