<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Deliciously New Things

Alright, this weekend was all rained out for some good flea marketing, but I did find some good things in some of my other avenues of video delight.

Identity - John Cusack in a horror/suspense movie??? Worth watching for that reason alone. Ray Liotta plays his usual Liotta which is still great, and great turns by Amanda Peet and John C. McGinley (See 1st Supporting actor of the week). I don't want to give anything away but a good twist on a very Agatha Christie like story.

Bulletproof Monk - Yeah, I bought it. I don't know why I feel so compelled to see it. I like Chow Yun-Fat, and adding some Stifler should be funny right?... I'll tell you if it is any good later.

Chicago - My girlfriend wanted this one. I have an intense hatred for Richard Gere, but I will give it a try. At least I will like Queen Latifah, I mean...who wouldn't.

I also scored the first three seasons of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer for less than 60 bucks for my friend CJ. I am going to watch through them since he believes it to be brilliant, and my friend Weigel agrees. A future review on that will come as well.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?