<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Ebay VHS Lot

I get paid to take surveys online, I don't get much but every few months I get enough to buy some VHS lot. Here's my latest

1. Arachnophobia - Remember my top ten movies that start with "A". Oh yeah.
2. The Craft - Made witchcraft popular in High School. Fairuza Balk at her freakest, and remember the black girl from Half Baked?
3. Dirty Dancing - Yeah, more of a girl pick. But I like having girl picks that are guy friendly, this one is...kind of.
4. The Ghost and the Darkness - Kilmer and Douglas vs Lions, alright! Actually I don't remember if I like this one.
5. War of the Roses - Danny DeVito again making a dark comedy, this one being one of his best. Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner are great, and evil.

I also got the 2nd Ace Ventura and One Fine Day. They are for the selling. Interested??
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?