<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Sunday, September 07, 2003

The Journey Begins

Struggling to fall asleep I laid awake reading my friend Dave's Blog Site, after little consideration I have created my own to share my thoughts with the world. Hopefully, at least two people will read it.

I created this site to offer my own read on the movies, since most critics are either too self-absorbed in their own brilliance or too critical of everything that gets released. While many movies do truly suck, most movies have something to offer that can be enjoyed. Ultimately, I hope to do far more promoting of good movies here than the harpooning of the poorly executed movies. Most of which you know to avoid anyway. Although I think that my wide array of tastes should offer something for everyone, I'm sure you will be able to detect my own preferences in genre and style as time goes on.

With all this said, I hope you enjoy my posts.

Dean
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?