<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, October 13, 2003

Angel Season 2 Review

Amazing. This show is aging well, the cast is coming together on-screen, Angel is becoming more dynamic instead of the simple brooding Vampire he started as, and the plot lines are getting deeper and more imaginative. There wasn't a single weak episode, and there is almost nothing negative to say about the show. The reliance on Buffy was severed this season, there was I think two quick (and I mean quick) cameos by Willow, I think Buffy came by once, and Faith had one cameo. This show is rolling along strong, and I am really looking forward to season 3, which I have to download since it isn't released until FEB. (AAARGH) Another review on the way soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?