<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, October 02, 2003

The Rundown

I have returned from the Rundown and I must say it was enjoyable. And scary as it is, I think the Rock is my favorite up and coming action hero. He kicks quite a bit of anus, and he's more than capable of comedy. I didn't like him in the personalityless Scorpion King, but since then I have been impressed. This movie had just the right amount of time between action sequences, the right amount of comedy, and the right amount of Christopher Walken and monkeys. And the Rock vs Jungle Ninjas is one of the best action sequences I have seen this year, mainly because of the slow-motion smash of a burning log on someone's face (better than the Warriors chair smash!). This is worth your viewing time, at least rent it for some action/comedy fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?