<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, October 13, 2003

Top Twelve Things Dean Wants to See Happen Next Year
1. Keith Richards in a movie - Johnny Depp's Keith inspired pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean made me curious.
2. Alien vs. Predator - Oh wait, this is actually happening. Check Movies.com
3. Julia Roberts should make a TV show - So she won't stink up any movies
4. A shark movie, how many times must I ask?
5. A sequel to the shark movie.
6. The fourth installment to the Evil Dead Series
7. A sequel to Labyrinth, it has to have David Bowie. Maybe even Jennifer Connely as she returns to the Labyrinth, seeking the Goblin King for something. I don't know, but I'll buy it.
8. Another comedy by Mike Judge, Office Space was brilliant and I want more movies instead of King of the Hill.
9. A war movie that is more than a portrayal of an event, give me some drama.
10. Short Circuit 3. You'll watch it too, shut up.
11. Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor are both still around right? Yeah, so they should make a movie.
12. I've said it before, and now again. Luc Besson and Jean Reno need another movie, but I'll settle for a Jean Reno action movie.



Holy Crap!!!!! While goofing on IMDB I discovered the greatest movie of all time!!! Check it Out Ray Liotta vs. LL Cool J. Can it get any better?!?

VS.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?