<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, November 28, 2003

I am trying to keep my updating to at least a "once every two days" thing, I made the deadline but I don't have much to say. My parents did however finally cave in and bought a DVD player so I loaded up with some choice picks and headed up the family campground. The movies we have seen so far.

Scooby Doo (Live Action)

It was loved and hated by many. I enjoyed it as a family movie that amuses me as well as the younger audience I am most likely with. As mentioned in my giant commentary list from earlier I have even watched it with the cast commentary, and watching the special features to watch Matthew Lillard switch back and forth between himself and Shaggy is hilarious. But the highlight special feature would have to be the Outkast Video for "In the Land of a Million Drums", repeat viewings allowed.

Lord of the Rings Two Towers (Extended)

I have only seen like 10 minutes worth so far, (You Know I had to watch that Ent battle!) and I must say that it is quite extended. And for all of you who yearn, and are debating whether or not to buy. Two Words....More Ents. Thats it, nothing more to be said the extra like minute of Ent that I saw was enough to buy two. I will fully review later, but the taste I got was of the finest caliber of delicious.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?