<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, November 03, 2003

Inspired once again by CJ

Top Ten Toys of My Youth

1. Jinx - Probably my most used toy ever, I have gone through probably 4 of them in my life, even had one kept alive with a paperclip knee joint surgery. Best Toy Ever.

2. Inhumanoids - For fighting GIJoes there is nothing better than the Godzilla sized behemoths the Inhumanoids. D-Compose even has a bone chest that can cage a Joe.

3. Baron Zemo and Spiderman from the Secret Wars - I could make them fight for hours, and I probably still would.

4. Woodland Legos - Best Lego Line ever, made Robin Hood real to me.

5. Roadpig - Best GIJoe villian, mainly because of the Cinderblock Hammer.

6. Hulk Hogan and Junk Yard Dog - I was a Hulkamaniac, and Junk Yard Dog is straight up cool.

7. Iceman and Rogue from the X-Men - These both played well, and were semi-compatable with GIJoes since they are shortish.

8. Autolycus (and Psylocke to make him look good) - Bruce Campbell's first shot at being a toy, and honestly still his best. (Sorry McFarland, but sometimes you suck)

9. Syclone - I never got tired of spinning him and making him beat people senseless. Best He-Man toy.

10. Classic Luke Skywalker - A classic, even with the unbendy knees.

Honorable Mention to Screaming Mace Windu, my new favorite. I gave him a machine gun and now he's really awesome.



Many Thanks to CJ for his finding the pics for me, and inspiring the Blog.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?