<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, November 03, 2003

Supporting Actor of the Week

Michael Jeter



You may remember him as the squirrelly guy in just about every movie ever. Most notably Patch Adams, Welcome to Collinwood, The Green Mile, and Tango and Cash. I think I may have noticed him first in Tango and Cash, and since then there has been no one who could play his type of character better. He's funny, and I have yet to see him flounder in a role. I didn't know until I began searching for pictures, but Michael Jeter has actually just passed away from AIDS. His last picture comes out next year named The Polar Express which is an adaptation of the popular children's book. Make sure to honor the Tony and Emmy award winning actor by watching one of his movies this week.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?