<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, December 12, 2003

No Good Deed Review



This movie appeared out of thin air, and part of me was disgusted that I didn't even know about it. This is a lower budget action movie but it stars Samuel L. Jackson and Milla Jovovich, two of my favorites. It was decent, and I think I will hang on to it because Jackson rules and it had a few excellent scenes and ideas that really excited me. The movie got slow at points but it kept your attention throughout, and as far as movie enjoyment goes that probably most important to me. I would recommend it to those of you who have seen everything, its not bad, plus you get to see Percy from The Green Mile as another character you love to hate.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?