<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, January 09, 2004

Addendum

I want to apologize to several Christian bands that I couldn't think of as I wrote this last blog. I was grappling with my memory for bands and I knew that I forgot some, so when I got home to my cd collection I was able to recall these bands.

Jawbone Hill - Good luck finding much of their stuff, I would consider them a good version of Pearl Jam, and they are amazing. Sadly they broke up, so we only get two cd's worth. But both are worth sampling.

DC Talk - I hear the solo albums suck (actually I heard some good things about one of them but I don't know which, so you get a 33% chance of quality) and their first album was straight crap. But the rest of their albums have at least 3 good songs on each and that is all that I ask of all my pop heros. And Supernatural is a definate buy.

Reality Check - I only have one cd, and that may be their only one but it is good. It's rock with some other elements involved, I don't quite want to say its Alternative. Quality.

Jennifer Knapp - For your guitar wielding women Jennifer is pretty good.

P.S. - George tells me he updated his site with a review of the whole Silent Hill series. So all you Survival Horror people check that out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?