<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Big Fish

Probably in the top five drama movies of all time. This movie was beautiful and brilliant and stunning. The cast is immaculate and could hardly have been better cast, and the story is excellent. I think I used all my big glorifying words in those sentences, oh wait it was supefundimicious. But honestly, very good, and to be very honest it was the first movie to make me cry in my life.

What Happened to Me?

I used to be a cold hard man when it came to emotions but now I have cried at a movie and Fatal Frame 2 can scare the bejesus out of me. I have fallen. Oh and by the time to read this there will be a post on a musical above. I should change my name...

Note: The scream tally for Fatal Frame 2 has been increased but I forget the exact number. I missed the best one on Monday Morning because I wasn't looking at the screen when it happened but it even got newcomer Joe to scream. We were all very proud. Oh and if you see George congratulate him for destroying a critic of the game who made it clear in his review that he didn't even play it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?