<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Counter-Strike for PC



This game is amazing, however humbling. I suck at this game, yet I am strangely compelled to embarrass myself everynight online as I battle Terrorists. If any of you play this online let's hook up and try not to die together. So far, we have 3 people who play together.

Spyware and Viruses

I think that there is no more shameful act that can be committed that is worse than building computer viruses and ad-bombs. At least rapists are in some strange way meeting a twisted need, but these scum serve no need, they aren't even there to know if they got you or not. If I ever met someone who built them I would twist off their head, even if my mother told me she crafted these internet plagues she would not be spared by my wrath. Needless to say, I was attacked. I am seeking these people in real life, be very afraid if I find you.



Nader for President



Ralph Nader is running for Office again, and boy am I relieved. I was really dreading this year's candidates, and now I already know who I am voting for. I know many think that third-party voting is a waste, however I think this country needs to break out of the two-party system more than anything. I would rather contribute to something I believe in than waste my vote on one of two poisons. So, if you don't really like either candidate, don't just vote for them anyway, use your vote for more than that. If Nader was to get a good portion things might change, and that dream is better than backing the corrupt party of your choice.

Vote Nader
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?