<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So, you won't to know what will top my worst movies of 2004 list?

House of the Dead



It's still early, and I may watch something worse, but I doubt it. This movie was so bad I think that I am not only dumber but I think it may have stripped me of my soul and condemned me to hell. It is gratuitious in such a way that it makes Bad Boys 2 looks like Casablanca. I am amazed, but I am glad because it has expanded my perimeters on how a movie can suck. And I think it will be a great basis of comparison for every lousy movie to come.

I also saw Cabin Fever. It's better.

It was funny, and more interesting. Neither had much by way of content, but at least I laughed at this one. House of the Dead garnered laughs of pure astonishment at how far we have fallen as a society.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?