<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Supporting Actor of the Week

Bonnie Hunt



I never considered myself a big Bonnie Hunt fan until I realized she was featured in more movies than almost any female actress in my collection. And she has never been bad, so what more can you ask for. The performances I own include Jumangi, Kissing a Fool, Jerry Maguire, and The Green Mile, but she was also in Cheaper by the Dozen, Stolen Summer, Down to Me, and Now and Then. You can also catch her on Life with Bonnie on TV which is seeming to be doing well. Her career began actually as the waitress in Rainman who dropped all the toothpicks for Raymond to count, I found that amusing. She is largely a comic actress, and she has extensive voice work including Monster's Inc and A Bug's Life, but she has demonstrated some diversity lately in some of her films. For recommended viewing I choose Kissing a Fool so you can see Jason Lee as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?