<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Adobe Photoshop

I always loved downloading the custom Wallpapers that people made in Photoshop, and after watching my roommates make stuff I realized that I could actually do it. So I got Photoshop and after playing around a bit I built some custom backgrounds for myself.

This one began as a Resident Evil one, but I wanted to bring in Ash from Army of Darkness and then I thought "How about the cool black guy from Dawn of the Dead?" So it became a universal zombie killing collage. This is my first completed work, so if you don't like it, keep it to yourself.



This is my Firefly Collage, because I love that show and the Wallpapers made from it are scarce. So here is my own. I still want to tweak a few things, but this is pretty much finished.



Also, I got PowerDVD which lets me grab screenshots from movies so check out this shot from Desperado which will appear in a future El Mariachi wallpaper.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?