<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, March 01, 2004

I'm SO Sorry,

See the Oscars came and went and I gave you nothing to read about it. Well the reason being is that I didn't see any of the nominees except LOTR. I have Mystic River and Lost in Translation on reserve at the video store, Cold Mountain looked like garbage, and Monster couldn't draw me to the theatres. However, I did predict all the main category winners, and I am disappointed as I thought I would be with Bill Murray losing and Renee winning. However, politics deemed that these actors who have been repeatedly denied the award would have to get it. Renee was nominated every year for the last 3 years, and Sean Penn puts out a good movie like every other year. But Bill this one's for you.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?