<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, March 12, 2004

My New Signature

Jon made me a signature which you can see above. It doesn't quite match the color scheme, so he might make a new one with more Blue. But I think it is cool, and if you take a close look, it is animated. That's right...I'm Cool.

OK, so instead of making a new signature I decided to destroy my whole site and rebuild it to match it better. Actually, I didn't plan that. So...all my links need to be redone. I added a few and I can't remember which ones I had before. But hopefully we will be back to normal here shortly. Hopefully...

Jon has a site devoted to his custom Signatures check it out here

Check these two out.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?