<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Taking Lives



This movie was entertaining, but afterwards I felt empty, and I couldn't imagine watching it again. Much of it was because the movie was too similar to many other movies, and because I went into the movie expecting a few things that were not as they were shown in the previews. The misconceptions led to some surprises but I would have liked things better had they been as they were advertised, because it was the reason for me watching the movie. I don't want to give it away because it will ruin the movie, but you'll be disappointed. Angelina Jolie was good, but mostly due to her absence in movies that I like. I think I really wanted to like this movie and couldn't do it despite myself. I wouldn't recommend it, maybe as a rental in a few months, i'll see how it ages in my mind.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?