<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Top 5 Shows on TV Right Now

1. Mythbusters



This show has it all, its deeply intelligent and scientific, hilarious, and will always deliver a moment of greatness such as an explosion. I couldn't design a show to be more interesting to me, this has captured my every desire. Who would have thought that the Discovery Channel would top the best show list?

2. The Chappelle Show



The funniest show on T.V. hands down. The show was funny last season, but it wasn't perfect. But the chemistry is perfect now and Dave Chappelle is at his best in the career. I watch the show all the time, and the replay value has yet to diminish. And the quotability is endless.

3. 24



It's finally back after a month off the air and it was so nice to see it again last night. The month off though hurt its ranking in the list. This show as we know is a drug, and a month of forced withdrawal is a torture like no other.

4. Late Night with Conan O'Brian



Conan's self-depreciating humor never gets old. I watch the first half of the show, which is his opening comedy, the first guest and then his comedy portion before the second guest. A wonderful daily dose of comedy.

5. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart



The show has found its niche in politics, and I am digging it. But you can't beat the fake news segments, I laugh out loud during every episode. Getting me to laugh out loud is my guage for all comedy. This show gets an "A".

I watched the new South Park tonight, and I was really disappointed. I was actually going to write a blog on how I thought the show was getting really intelligent with its satire, but the episode tonight on The Passion was just stupid. I was hoping it would be smart and clever as I know they are capable, but it was so dumb I lost respect for Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?