<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Sadness...

As you can see I am without a counter on this site. I felt that a certain amount of ignorance would allow me to dream that many people are viewing my site and that I was making my mark no matter how small on society. However, I know for a fact that not a single person even clicked on the link in my last update, not a single person was curious or even interested enough to scroll the mouse over and click it. So then I can assume that none of you are interested in camping, or visiting me. Or that no one reads the site at all. Either way I am depressed. This isn't a pathetic plea to make you click the link, its just me sharing the delightful reality check with you all. I'll throw up an update tonight or on Sunday. I am just horribly short on things to say when I spend my whole day cutting wood and digging ditches.

George sent me a link he thinks is funny, but it didn't work for me. If I get it to work and it is funny I'll throw it up for you all to enjoy.

I'm also saving up a rant. It may bring repurcussions and make people angry so I am waiting until I am no longer in danger then I am going to let loose. My wrath will be felt, in many forms.

Oh and Sam's Club is selling the Muppet dvd's 2 for 10 bucks. I picked up the Great Muppet Caper and Muppets Take Manhattan. They both rule, and I think I might watch one tonight. You all should buy some, Muppets can unite the world.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?