<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Temptations of my birthday.

On my birthday which is usually on a boring day like Tuesday, as it is this year, but this year is fraught with the perils of what I would want to buy with the birthday money that I may or may not be getting. Because I am getting married it would probably be prudent to store away such moneys. On the 16th this November we see the release of

The Final Season of Buffy

The Third Season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The New Eminem Album

And The Chronicles of Riddick, which I don't want.

I would like to score one of them, and because of the stringent prices that I require to purchase things it will probably be Aqua Teen or Eminem. Buffy will have to wait for a discovery in a used bin.

Man my life is hard.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?