<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Napolean Dynamite



I now almost nothing about this movie, but I wanted to see it. And after all the battling for it in our White Elephant DVD exchange I had to take it. I almost had the Special Edition E.T. but I am still happy with the mystery of Dynamite. I supplied Big Fish which was my #1 pick of 2004 so I thought it was a good pick, and Lydia Singer was lucky enough to nab it. So congrats. I would like to thank Bethel Baptist Church for the opportunity to even further expand my DVD collection, and save me a rental. Booyah.

It was an interesting eclectic mix, and some of the movies were surprising for a Church Group. This is what I can recall.

Maid in Manhattan
Young Frankenstein
Waking Ned Devine
Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
Donnie Darko
Boondock Saints
About Schmidt
E.T.
Big Daddy
Muppets in Space
My Best Friend's Wedding
Suicide Kings
Mrs. Doubtfire
Baby Geniouses
Gross Point Blank
and Dragon Fighter starring Dean Cain which was the much feared title of the evening.

The group was supposed to stay below 10 bucks but that was broken for several of the picks, you can probably guess which ones.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?