<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, January 10, 2005

Movies, rocking it out consistent.

I joined Netflix, this will be my budget way to enjoy the art of films. And I have watched two movies already. They sucked, but it was something. Next movie is Collateral and Saved, which should be good. Anyway, more movies should be reviewed regularly so you have something to look forward to. Enjoy

Resident Evil 2 : Nemesis

*Sequel to Resident Evil, a zombie action film based on the popular video game series.

The first Resident Evil was a wonderul action/zombie fest with some sweet action sequences, and a simple cool storyline. This movie is a piece of garbage. The Action sequences were a waste of time, the storyline was just stupid, and the characters had no depth. I am trying to think of a single nice thing to say, but I can't. And I tried so hard to like it, I saw the DVD features and I was so excited that I almost made myself like it. Don't watch this, for any reason.

The Bourne Supremacy


*Sequel to The Bourne Identity about a dull man with Amnesia fighting people

Also sucked. I hated the first movie but after people told me this was good I thought, why not. I will tell you why not. Matt Damon does not have more personality in this film, he might have less. The action is about the same, but the jerky camera ruined it as you run to the bathroom to vomit. Actually the whole movie is jerky and I had quite a headache after it was over, its probably the worst camera work I have seen in a long time. The storyline was almost good, but fell short with a little too much needless crap and double crossing. The movie had 2 redeeming points, first the annoying girl from the first one dies, and there was a pretty intense car chase. You could rent this, but only if you can't find something better. And there is plenty better.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?