<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Somehow I missed Mean Girls in my yearly wrap up. So I am going to slip it in at 17 right behind Napolean Dynamite which I might as well add too. So the list is as follows.

1. Big Fish
2. The Incredibles
3. Kill Bill 2
4. The Passion
5. Spiderman 2
6. School of Rock
7. Dawn of the Dean
8. Walking Tall
9. Harry Potter - Prisoner of Azkaban
10. Mystic River
11. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
12. Death to Smootchy
13. The Missing
14. Buffalo Soldiers
15. Bubba Ho Tep
16. Napolean Dynamite
17. Mean Girls
18. Starsky and Hutch
19. The Village
20. Hero
21. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
22. Interstate 60
23. American Splendor
24. Dodgeball: The Movie
25. Van Helsing
26. Lost in Translation
27. Cabin Fever
28. The Grudge
29. Master and Commander
30. Dreamcatcher
31. Johnny English
32. Terminator 3
33. Two Brothers
34. Looney Tunes - Back in Action
35. Taking Lives
36. House of the Dead

And while typing this I realized I will never be a real critic because I have Starsky and Hutch Van Helsing, and Dodgeball above Lost in Translation. But I rate on enjoyment, and well maybe I'll have a job at E.
Comments:
Making fun of "E" is hilarious...also, good job on not seeing F 911.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?