<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, April 15, 2005

Kevin Lyttle

Me and CJ have been crazy over this Kevin Lyttle song "Turn me On" for quite some time. We discovered it on our On Demand and we would watch it every time we got together to bask in the wisdom and joy. We have decided that Kevin is the happiest person in the world and that listening to the song makes you closer to his level of satisfaction. When I was getting ready to be married I asked Julie if she would let me and CJ dance to the song at the wedding at which point I was denied. But then I found "I Did It" which could possibly be even better and it is more God-honoring as a song featured in a wedding should be. Today I checked out a local used cd joint and found the soundtrack to After the Sunset which featured 2 Lyttle songs and one of them being "I Did It". After listening to it like 6 times I decided I should praise him in my blog. Plus I have added fun pictures that let you see how much happier he is than us.

Comments:
It's true. I'm happier just knowing this post exists.

happy.
 
beetalk ios

boom online
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?