<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's Been Awhile....

Married life and a new home has taken away a lot of my Blogging time, and fantasy football also gets a heavy portion of blame.

So here are some quick things just to appease my fans. All remaining 2 of you.

Movies

Serenity - Everything I had hoped for and more. Saw it twice in the theatres and could be convinced to see it again.

Mindhunters - Saw it and it is awesome. Great suspense movie.

Ong-Bak - The Thai Warrior - This movie is also excellent, It features amazing fight sequences only rivalved by...

Unleashed - Jet Li's finest movie was released and will merit many repeated viewings.

Monster - Saw a bunch of it and was intrigued, but succumbed to sleep and had the ending told to me. Sounded good. Theron did deserve the Oscar.

The Machinist - Christian Bale went to great lengths to make this movie, had to see it and I did enjoy it but it was a bit slow.

Batman Begins - Is even better on DVD, the fights scenes are much more enjoyable on the small screen.

Million Dollar Baby - Worth all the Oscars, very enjoyable and heartbreaking drama. Clint Eastwood is truly gifted.

TV

The Shield - Is still amazing and I can't wait for season 4 to drop on DVD

That 70's Show - I hated this show for no good reason, I am an idiot. This show is hilarious. I'm glad that Topher Grace's career is flourishing. Although casting him as Venom might be a bit much.

How I met your Mother - My favorite new sitcom, which is funny, cute, and original. Plus Neil Patrick Harris is brilliant.

Angel and Buffy - Julie and I are nearing the end. We are on Buffy Season 7 and Angel season 4. This will be followed by our interest in seeing Lost and Smallville

The Job - Should not have been cancelled. This show was really funny and original.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?