<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, October 28, 2005

Lost... and random spam.

Someone is advertising Lost on my blog, through anonymous posting. I am disabling it, but why would they do that. Especially if you read the last one it is obviously a typo ridden computer generated post. Ugh, it annoys me and makes me want to watch the show less. But only a little.

P.S.
When I disabled the posting of Anonymous people they disappeared I think. Here is the jist though, for your enjoyment.

"Yes I agree with you and your opinion, and not everyone will agree with you on that idea. Lost Season Disc is excellent place to talk about the show. "

So they agree that I want to watch the show, which is all I said, and others might disagree that I desire it. And I guess "Season Disc" is a place.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?