<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, March 06, 2006

6 for 6

I was a perfect 6 for 6 for the main categories for this year's Academy Awards
(Picture, Actor/Actress, Supporting Actor/Actress, Director). And it could be noted I got both Screenplay awards correct as well. The Awards for those who don't have access to better sites for coverage are=

Best Picture - Crash
Lead Male - Philip Seymour Hoffman - Capote
Lead Female - Reese Witherspoon - Walk the Line
Supporting Male - George Clooney - Syriana
Supporting Female - Rachel Weisz - The Constant Gardener
Director - Ang Lee - Brokeback Mountain

Adapted Screenplay - Brokeback Mountain
Original Screenplay - Crash

For getting the most points out of my friends I won a jumping high five which I cherished.

I would like to thank the Academy, My wife Julie, all my friends, and God. Also my agent, Ari, my lawyer Michelle, and my Cats Wesley and Oz. Ok 5 seconds left. I would like to thank Hulk Hogan for telling me not to do drugs, without him I wouldn't be a real American, Thank You goodnight.
Comments:
Yo man, this site rules. More info needed.

-Chandler
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?