<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I thought I would update (finally) with this personality test I found on Weigel's site.

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Also look at these extra bits

"risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization"

I especially like that last one. I think the site might have an agenda if that even comes up. And under favored jobs the first one is "Dictator". So if you know of any small countries wanting to be explioted, look me up.

I thought I would throw out some quick media bits as well while I am updating.

Shows Currently Enjoying (D+J means I watch with my wife, otherwise I sample alone)

Battlestar Gallactica Season 3 - Best show currently airing on TV. Don't gotta be a nerd to like it, although being a nerd will help you become obsessed. I am a little under obsessed, I yearn for it every week but I don't build shrines. But the show is worth of obsession. Excellent acting coupled with some of the best drama every captured on TV. This and The Shield are the best things TV has going.

Heroes Season 1 - I was very skeptical of the show at first but it has gotten stronger each week. But some of the characters bug me, hopefully they will straighten that out soon.

Lost Season 2 (D+J) - Actually I am waiting to borrow this from Kibler, but as soon as I get it we can finish the season which we got halfway through last year.

The Office Season 2 - Courtesy of Chris (Borrowing) Funny, and the best sitcom on TV

Rescue Me Season 1 - Engaging but a bit too much of the show rotates around the sex lives of the characters. I may not finish the series as a whole but I will give them a season since I have so much respect for Denis Leary and his friends after The Job.

Scrubs Season 4 (D+J) - Me and Julie have been plowing through this show which is very enjoyable. I will be sad when it ends after the season that is currently airing.

Star Trek TNG Season 3 (D+J) - Julie is slow going getting through this since she is more enticed by the other series. But it is one of the great shows of TV history so I will make her watch it. Eventually.

Veronica Mars Season 1 (D+J) - Courtesy of Dave Weigel who made it an early Birthday present. Started a bit dark but has been getting better as it lightened up the mood.

Top of my Netflix Queue (movie wise)
1. Freedomland - Sam Jackson need I say more
2. Empire of the Wolves - Jean Reno stars and I have a history of liking French films with the word Wolf in the title.
3. Inside Man - Looks like a good Acion Thriller.
4. Slither - Should be funny and I love Nathan Fillian.
5. The Matador - I like Pierce Brosnan, not sure I have any more reasons.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?